Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Novel Idea: Help a Child Start a Business

A few weeks ago I participated in a financial workshop where I shared some ideas and my own personal experience on how adults can help their children start a business.

In the video below, I demonstrate how, with out too much work up front, and with the powerful compounding effect of time, your child can turn a pretty insignificant amount of money into a fortune over time. But what’s important isn’t necessarily the money your child will make; what is important is the individual your child will become during the process of making the money. Watch the video for more details.

I hope you enjoy and please leave me your comments below!



If you cannot view the video please click on this link

I'm so excited to share this information with you. If you have enjoyed the information or feel that it would benefit someone else, please share it. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me.
Post a Comment