Monday, July 18, 2011

A Financial Wellness Presentation Focusing on Children

I recently participated in the first of a series of Parents Wellness Workshops to come.

The workshop featured the following types of speakers: a Marketing Executive for a wellness company, owner of a daycare center and author of children’s books -- Ruth Claytor (for more information about her and her latest book go to her Only the Good Kids Get Broccoli website); a Chiropractor; and a financial coach. You guessed it; I got the part as the financial coach.

For my part of the workshop I shared some eye-opening financial concepts with the focus on children, as well as a practical idea for putting the concepts learned into action. I hope this inspires you to take action for a child today!

Part I (If you cannot view the video please click on this link)


Part II (If you cannot view the video please click on this link)


I'm so excited to share this information with you. If you have enjoyed the information or feel that it would benefit someone else, please share it. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me.
Post a Comment