Sunday, October 23, 2011

Three Things All Parents Should Know About Money - For Their Kids

Today is a special day for me. Today is the day that marks a major milestone - my 100th blog post! I'd like to take this time to thank all of my faithful readers, as well as welcome any new readers to my blog. Thank you for all of the comments and suggestions that you have left me - they've been a source of inspiration as well as constructive criticism. It has been a pleasure and a liberating experience writing on financial and personal development topics over the years and I hope you have gotten some value out of what I have written - I sure have!

I've found that as much as I love writing about different financial topics, I seem to have become the most passionate about teaching financial literacy to children. If you share the same passion for children as I do then you should enjoy the following video that was recorded just a few days ago at a financial workshop that I recently participated in. In the video I talk about the 3 most important things a parent should know about money for their kids, based on my experience.

I hope you enjoy and please leave me your comments below!



If you cannot view the video please click on this link

I'm so excited to share this information with you. If you have enjoyed the information or feel that it would benefit someone else, please share it. If you have any comments, please post them below, otherwise, feel free to contact me.
Post a Comment