Sunday, April 22, 2012

Two Things All Parents Should Know About Money - For Their Kids

There seems to be a myth that kids have to wait until their twenties or later to start investing. I want to let you know that this can be no further from the truth. As parents, there are things that we can do now to start our kids on a firm financial foundation so that they will be responsible with their money and have good financial habits before actually leaving the nest and venturing out on their own. Also, it is important to know that the earlier we start teaching our kids about money, the cheaper the lesson will cost.

In the following video, I explain, based on my own experience, the two things all parents should know about money and I offer an easy idea on how you can implement these two things with your kids.

I hope you find this helpful and please leave me your comments below!



If you cannot view the video please click on this link

I'm so excited to share this information with you. If you have enjoyed the information or feel that it would benefit someone else, please share it. If you have any comments, please post them below, otherwise, feel free to contact me.
Post a Comment