Sunday, September 23, 2012

Effective Risk Management Planning: Cash Value or Term Life Insurance?

Just the other day while browsing through the archives I came across an old video from June of 2010! It was only my second speech as a member of Toastmasters, so as you can see, I still had a major case of “the butterflies”. Despite my nervousness, I felt that the powerful information contained in this video definitely outweighed any lack of presentation skills that I might have had. I hope you agree as you watch a story of how two similar families take different approaches when planning their risk management strategies. Do you agree with my conclusions?

Below the video is a picture of the handout that I kept looking down at during the course of the presentation. If you are more of a visual person like me, you may want to look at the picture too and follow along.

I hope you enjoy and please leave me your comments below!



If you cannot view the video please click on this link

Click on the image below to enlarge or print and follow along!



I'm so excited to share this information with you. If you have enjoyed the information or feel that it would benefit someone else, please share it. If you have any comments, please post them below, otherwise, feel free to contact me.
Post a Comment