Saturday, December 8, 2012

Time Can Be Your Greatest Friend While Procrastination Can Be Your Greatest Enemy

Most people would probably agree that procrastinantion is one of the easiest things to do (or to not do). It's just so easy to say, "I'll get to it tomorrow." And when tomorrow finally arrives, what do we say? "I'll do it later." Before you know it a year or more has passed and we still haven't done the thing
that we've been putting off doing all this time. I'm sure we are all guilty of this in many areas of our life. However, I hope to help you change this vicious cycle in at least one area of your life.

When investing for the future, it is important to know that so much is riding on the length of time that your money is in the market. The longer it is in the market, the more time your money has to compound and grow. In the following video, I will demonstrate how detrimental procrastination can be to your future bottom line. By just putting off starting to invest for only a few years, you can cut your potential savings in half. I hope that after watching this, no matter how easy you find it to procrastinate, that you will not put off starting to invest any longer and that you will start taking full advantage of the time that you do have.

I hope you enjoy and please leave me your comments below!



If you cannot view the video please click on this link

I'm so excited to share this information with you. If you have enjoyed the information or feel that it would benefit someone else, please share it. If you have any comments, please post them below, otherwise, feel free to contact me.
Post a Comment