Sunday, January 27, 2013

An Inspiring Investing Story About My Son

What started as an experiment - to teach my son good financial habits while weening him off of his allowance - over 3 years ago, I am happy to say, is still going strong today. This year marks the fourth year my son has had his own business. One of the many goals during this experiment was for my son to earn at least
$250 for the first year so that he could open his first investment account.

The following video takes place a little over two years ago around that time when my son achieved his first goal of earning over $250 and I hope it serves as an inspiration for you to want to help do the same for someone that you care about.

I hope you enjoy and please leave me your comments below!



If you cannot view the video please click on this link

I'm so excited to share this information with you. If you have enjoyed the information or feel that it would benefit someone else, please share it. If you have any comments, please post them below, otherwise, feel free to contact me.
Post a Comment