Saturday, February 9, 2013

30 Year Mortgage vs. 15 Year Mortgage - The Full Story

I'm sure a lot of people would love to enjoy the great feeling of being debt free and having their house fully paid off much earlier by getting a 15 year mortgage as opposed to getting a 30 year mortgage. Sure, having your home paid off earlier is a better decision emotionally. But have you ever made an
"apples to apples" comparison between the two with actual numbers to see which one is a better decision financially? If not, don't worry, because I've already done it and you can view my conclusions in the following video.

I created the video several years ago as an invitation to a financial workshop that my team was hosting and the audio is not the greatest, however, it has some great information.

I hope you enjoy and please leave me your comments below!



If you cannot view the video please click on this link

I'm so excited to share this information with you. If you have enjoyed the information or feel that it would benefit someone else, please share it. If you have any comments, please post them below, otherwise, feel free to contact me.
Post a Comment