Thursday, May 7, 2015

Putting Life Insurance Into Perspective

For most families, Life Insurance is one of the most important financial products that they will ever own. But, as important as Life Insurance is, it is also very misunderstood.

Some alarming statistics according to a survey from LifeHealthPro.com back in 2010: 68 million Americans have no Life Insurance at all - and that number has only been going up, not declining. Also, for those who do have Life Insurance, many find themselves being under-insured or over-premiumed.

I understand that the last thing most people want to do is to think about their own mortality. However, the statistics on mortality are astounding too! There is actually 100% chance that you are going to die. It is not a question of if, but of when. I know this may be unpleasent to think about, but if you have someone relying on you then you should be thinking about it.

Furthermore, Life Insurance can be very confusing and you can go into "analysis paralysis" if you are not careful: Should I get the kind of insurance that builds up savings or the kind that doesn't? Should I get the kind of insurance that lasts my whole life or for just a certain period of time?

So, in the following brief video, I will help sort it all out by putting things into perspective.

I hope you enjoy and please leave me your comments below!



If you cannot view the video please click on this link

I'm so excited to share this information with you. If you have enjoyed the information or feel that it would benefit someone else, please share it. If you have any comments, please post them below, otherwise, feel free to contact me.
Post a Comment